Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Happy bday Son🎉

That fateful unassuming day,when your arrival was announced,we as parents hadnt the slightest of ideas,what parenthood meant.What You would mean to us!
        We were happy ofcourse,but I was afraid-apprehensive-weary.The social world around is so good at sermonising!But to be a hands down mom,only a mom knows what that means.
         And then that day arrived when I heard you first cry.That winter eve,when I fought with a plethora of emotions,trying to figure out exactly what I felt for you!The first week went away getting to know eachother,you would keep awake the whole night n sleep the day through(which you maintain till this very day!!!)Back home,your dad spent sleepless nights keeping vigil-playing with you,when I caught up on some sleep.You were the cutest smilling baby I ever knew,inquisitive,bright eyed and always ready with a question on your lips.You were the naughtiest too!!!
        Today as I look back on those days when I  too grew up as a mother with you,I cant help but feel a tinge of nostalgia,wish I could have my baby back.But time dsnt stop n here we are celebrating your 23rd bday.An adult man,who will soon move out of our home,to build his own world,find his own footing,but never far from our heart.Son you are blessed with the choicest blessings n our prayers shall always protect you.
       May always smile through your journey,remember,He who giveth more-begets most.Keep helping,keep working and never forget to be thankful to the almighty-God bless you my love-Happy Bday Debrup🎉🎂🎉

No comments: